Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nearing solids!

Av celebrates her six month birthday this month so we have been talking about different foods we are going to make and I am thinking of starting to make some now and freeze them as produce is pretty easy to get this time of year at reasonable prices. I am fortunate that I had an incredible supply of breastmilk so was able to freeze so much for mixing with new foods. I am going to make her food as I have been inspired by other mom's such as my SIL who has had great success making my niece's food. I want to get her eating foods that we eat and that she will eventually be eating with us anyway! One of my mom's groups has a receipe link and I have been getting some great ideas from there as well as this site which seems to have some great ones which are super easy to make

No comments:

Post a Comment