Saturday, February 25, 2012

We're back!

I am back after a frustrating week of no internet and many frustrating calls to our internet provider! Anyway moving on, we are back online! What a busy two weeks it has been! I returned to work last week and despite a few tears (on my part) it has been good. I love my job as well as my co-workers so that makes the transition back easier! My kids love their sitter which also helps. Kaiden couldn't wait to go play with his friends and Av is adjusting very well. Our girl is taking steps and has started standing without pulling herself up on anything so spends a great deal of the time just standing up and waiting for us to clap and cheer! Kaiden had a Kindergarten assessment done a month ago and we received the results this week and he did a wonderful job and is all set to go in the fall (cannot believe it!).  We also celebrated Valentine's together as a family and had some treats and Kaiden made us some beautiful Valentine's at preschool. Here are some shots of my Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment