Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ode to Pollyanna

okay so as I have stated many times..I love fall. October is my favourite month for several reasons. This month includes, thanksgiving, my birthday, halloween and beautiful colours and crisp temps..what's not to love?? Anyway presumably for this reason, I adopted a "pollyanna" attitude as of late. I have been entertaining (or annoying ha ha) my co-workers with "glad games" and excerpts from "The book of awesome". On a serious note though; this time of year always makes me feel so thankful for my friends and loved ones and all of the things that bless us. I am fortunate to have a job but that also puts a great deal in perspective. I am often reminded of hardships and struggles that people around us go through and know how blessed we are. I hope that we all take time this weekend to reflect on the joys and blessing in our lives and appreciate all that we have. We are having two thanksgiving dinners this weekend and I am looking forward to some quality time with my niece and nephews and parents and siblings.
Kaiden and I have been busy decorating the house for Thanksgiving and Halloween, here are some of our projects:



No comments:

Post a Comment