Monday, January 30, 2012

The BIG day

Hard to believe we are less than a month away from our girl's first birthday. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for a healthy baby girl and a whole year off to spend with my children. I feel that our family is complete now that our girl has entered our world and am so happy that we had our big boy to share this experience with. Kaiden made me a mom and gave me the most important job I will ever have. I know that every mom gushes about their children and I will be no exception..I love these two little beings to the moon and back and will forever be thankful and blessed to be called mommy. We are in full party planning mode and cannot wait to celebrate our girl's big day. It might be cliche to say "it went so fast" but it sure did and I can't believe this time last year I was walking our neighbourhood over and over with Kaiden and Chloe in an attempt to move things along! What a difference a year makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment