Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Milestone Mania

Our girl is growing faster than we would like her to but we are so proud of all of her accomplishments along the way! She is thisclose to walking and has been cruising around furniture and with her walker for a few weeks.
She has also been working on teeth and has a grand total of 15! Very exciting although it makes nursing pretty painful at times as she finds it quick amusing to bite me! Wouldn't trade it for the world though as I so much cherish snuggling my princess and providing her with Mamma's milk
Despite the denial that I have felt for the past few weeks..her first birthday is just around the corner so I have started to plan and am excited about several projects that I am working on for the big day. I will share as we get closer but will share her birthday party theme will be Strawberry shortcake which is special as that was my first birthday theme. I have the napkin and invitation in a photo album from my party. Kaiden is very excited for Avarie's party and asks pretty frequently how long until her birthday is here. We had mom come down over the weekend to take some photos for her invitation which turned out so great! The invitations are ordered and turned out so cute! I cannot believe this year has gone by so quickly. I have so enjoyed being home with my babies and will miss all week early morning snuggles in our bed. I am returning to work in February but only part-time so that I can continue to spend as much time with our kids as I can. After all they are only little once and I want to soak up as much of them as I possibly can!

No comments:

Post a Comment