Friday, August 10, 2012

Catching up!

We have had a busy two weeks! We had a wonderful trip to the island and I was honoured to read at my dear friend Erica's beautiful wedding. She looked stunning and the decor was so incredible! It was a "old Hollywood" theme and as you know..I love me a good theme! Even the guests got into the spirit dressing up to fit in! My mom wore a flapper dress and old accessories that looked great! The couple had a candy bar which was a big hit with the kids and a photo booth complete with accessories to dress up and take your picture! Here are some shots of us in the photo booth:





Here are my beautiful children:
Avarie loves to give hugs and kisses, especially to Kaiden.

The morning after the wedding we were up bright and early (thanks to Av;) and headed out to the beach and sandspit. The kids had so much fun as did we! To see photos from our weekend click here

No comments:

Post a Comment