Friday, August 17, 2012

Fall rambling..

I apologize in advance for the ramblings that are about to follow. It is midnight but I felt the urge to write and when it strikes...it's best to go with it. Now don't get me wrong...I love summer and all that comes along with it..BUT....I am itching for FALL! I LOVE anything and everything to do with the upcoming season. I don't know whether it is because I am a fall baby or if it is just the sights, sounds and feelings that accompany the changing leaves but I love fall in giant doses. I have been happily "Pin"ing away all sorts of lovely fall crafts, outfits and photo ideas. I am more than ready to dive right in!
As I have stated many times..I love Pinterest and spend far too much time sifting through pages and pages of "pins"; however I am also someone who tries out quite a bit of them. I keep a board of "pins we have tried" and it is quickly growing (I swear Catherine I really do them!) I can't wait to add some more fall ones we have tried! Anyway I have already tentatively booked our fall photos and am admitting that I have several halloween costumes in mind so the crisp weather and beautiful leaves can come anytime (sorry!).
Tonight we spent a fair amount of time (and $ eep!) on Kaiden's school supplies and clothes for his highly anticipated first day of Kindergarten. It was adorable because he was so twitchy with excitement he ran from item to item exclaiming "Mom!!, we need scissors and glue and markers!" He picked out a bookbag (batman of course) and wore it all around the store and immediately when we got home. I had initially felt that the "school supply" list was quite long for starting school but after standing in the mist of the "seasonal supplies" isle with moms and children and many many different items and brands I realized it could be worse and there was just as many things that he didn't need which was nice. Anyway I took a photo of him with his new backpack and have to share because it is so sweet; here is my very excited big boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment