Friday, August 24, 2012

Vacation!

Well today was my last day of work for two glorious weeks. I love my job however it is always nice to have a break! We have a week of day trips planned for the kids and then the second week will be Kaiden's first day of school. We have spent the last few weeks picking up new clothes, school supplies, and today Kaiden went for an appointment at the optometrist. He did excellent and has perfect vision! I am feeling so many different emotions about the upcoming first day of school. I am excited for him and for the many fun days to come with school; however I am sad that my time at home with him has come to an end. I will miss him but cannot wait to watch him soar. He has made us so proud in so many ways and I know he will continue to do so. We have several special things planned for his first day and can't wait to hear all about it. Here is a photo of our little man with his new sunglasses:

No comments:

Post a Comment