Thursday, August 2, 2012

PEI bound!

So pumped to be off for the next 6 days and to head to PEI for my girl Erica B's wedding. Kaiden is so excited that he has been counting down since day 9. We are packing up and enjoying a family trip and a beautiful wedding!

We have had an incredible summer and I have been enjoying so much with my little family. It is amazing to watch my kids starting to play together and enjoying each other's company. Avarie LOVES to give kisses right now and although big brother is sometimes a bit too cool for it, she tends to win out and smothers him in kisses. She has been repeating EVERYTHING and it is so cute to hear Kaiden's excitement when she learns a new word; "mom, she said buddy, she really did!" She has been calling Kaiden "buddy" since hearing us call him that ha ha.

So it is worth mentioning that last night I was introduced to Cold Stone for the first time. My SIL has been trying to convince me to try it and although I wanted to, just never seemed to get there. Well last night during an impromtu Winners trip, Michelle took me and.....OMG! I cannot believe I hadn't tasted it before..eep I might be in trouble! I tried Extra-ORANGE-inary and it was soo good! I will have to take the kids there for a treat for sure!

It is late and I have a full day of packing tomorrow so I am off to bed but to sum up..here are some recent photos of my adorable munchkins




No comments:

Post a Comment